|Jump to:||Logging In||Plug-in & Blank Screens||Guardian & Student Accounts||Course Requests||Updating Account Info||Apex / Odyssey Issues||Contact Us|
Log In to iA Campus Instructions
- Click “Login” at the top of this page or go to http://fwia.geniussis.com
- Enter your user name and password
- Click any course in the Academic Snapshot and the IA Campus dashboard opens.
|Click on the image below to enlarge the Genius dashboard||Click on the image below to launch an instructional video|
Plug-in Enabling / Blank Screen / Flash & Java
- Courses contain content using Flash & Java. Browser setting must have both plug-ins installed and updated or Flash & Java content will not load. Not sure if you have Java or Flash installed? You can find out running a quick system check – click here or use the link on your Genius dashboard:
- More instructions on how to enable Flash & Java in Chrome > >
- Virus and malware security programs must also be set not to allow Flash and Java content
Guardian & Student Accounts
Think of Genius as the school office – we use it to take attendance, store student information & provide progress summaries
|Genius Guardian Accounts – what they do & don’t do||Student Guardian Accounts – what they do & don’t do|
To view student classes in real-time, parents and guardians should use the iA Campus Parent / Guardian account that was used to complete registration. Observer privileges are added to the account 72 hours after student enrollment is complete.
Refer to the Canvas Observer Guide for detailed information. But note – certain topics, such as ‘How to Create an Observer Account’ – are configured differently in your iA Campus account. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further support.
Course Request Instructions
|Click image below to launch instructional video|
Updating Account Information
Only guardians & iA staff can edit student addresses. From the guardian account:
- Select “Student Information” from the menu on the left
- Click on the Student Email Field and update the address
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the screen
Getting a session expired, improper credentials or similar error message that won’t allow you to log in?
All online learning systems are designed with safeguards to protect student progess. One of the ways this is done is through a small file (called a “cookie”) that is stored in the web browser at the time of log in. As long as the student is signed in, this file will not allow a student to log in again through another window or tab (to prevent work loss or duplication).
If the “cookie” file is still active, you will receive an error message and be unable to log in. This may be because a session is open in another browser tab or window, or the student did not log off in an earlier session, or the file did not shut down properly.
If this is happening to you, try these steps:
- Shut down your web browser entirely. Restart and Do Not restore a previous session. You should be able to login now.
- Use a different web browser. Chrome or Firefox are the only browsers we recommend. If you are using Chrome, try Firefox or vice versa. The temporary file is stored in the browser and using a different one will bypass a “bad cookie.”
- Don’t have a second browser? Try opening a new “private” or “incognito” window. These settings will bypass cookies.
- Shut the computer down. Count to 10 after all lights have gone off. Restart.
- Delete your browsers cookies and temporary files. Click for instructions in Chrome > > Firefox > >
Students should log off any learning system completely at the end of every work session.
Need tech support? We’re here to help. Contact us: