Communicate LIVE with Your Teacher
- LIVE Online Office Sessions with the student’s actual teachers.
- Simply use a webcam or microphone and speak face to face.
- An interactive whiteboard that is usable by both the teacher and student.
- Less than 24 hour email response time.
- No third party software needed–just a microphone and/or a webcam.
Highly Qualified Instructors
- Our teachers are experts in their fields and passionate about what they do.
- Our teachers are personable and professional. They often respond within 24 hours
to student emails.
- Every teacher at Internet Academy lives locally, right in Washington state.
- Every teacher is Washington State Certified.
Insight & Student Data for Parents
- Every parent gets an Insight Account.
- Login and view the actual curriculum the student is viewing.
- Monitor your student’s time spent logged in.
- View student’s breakdown of grades and assignments.
- Communicate directly with the course instructor.
- Less than 24 hour turnaround response time during regular business hours.
- Easily and quickly contact us.
- For assistance with course material (e.g. a question about an assignment)
contact the teacher within the course using Course Mail. You will need to log in.
- All course content is online–the amount of books and supplies are kept to a
minimum to simplify your student’s work load.
- Every year we are growing tremendously, offering new courses like Forensics Science,
Gothic Literature, and Vet Science.
- Parents may view the exact same curriculum as their students simply by using their Parent Insight Account.
- All work can be done at the student’s pace.
- For example, when a student has a course that requires 5 hours-per-week of class time,
that student may do all course work for that week either throughout the entire week or
simply get it all done in one day.
- Students work at home, at coffee shops, or in wi-fi enabled parks – wherever internet is accessible.