For families with an existing enrollment in
Federal Way Public Schools
Before You Begin:
Verify & Select Internet Academy
Internet Academy is a choice school. Verification may be set to automatically re-enroll you in your neighborhood school. Be alert for the Other School Site or Program question. Answer “Yes” and enter the enrollment code: IAenroll
- Visit www.fwps.org/verifyonline
- login with your ParentVUE account credentials.
- You’ll be prompted to review existing information.
- Select review. Parents are able to navigate to the annual questions by clicking on the exclamation point(s) in each area (!) or parents have the ability to edit/review each page individually
- When prompted, indicate Yes, you’re enrolling for Other School Site or Program. Select Internet Academy & enter the code: IAenroll
- Review & Submit
- Verifications are accepted in the order received.
Forget your password?
Use the Forgot Password link on the login screen or contact us.
- You’ll receive an email confirmation that the verification was received. Check the status online anytime; the Online Registration status will display “waiting” until it is processed.
- When accepted, the registrar will notify the primary parent email address in the account and the Online Registration status display will disappear from your account.
- Verifications are reviewed individually for multiple criteria in the order received. During high volume times, this may take some time and your patience is very appreciated.
- If there is an issue with the verification, the registrar will send an email to the primary parent email address notifying them of the issue and how it may be resolved.
- Login instructions will be emailed to the parent/guardian after acceptance.
We’re glad you’ve chosen iA and are excited to learn with you this year!