Parents and guardians of iA scholars are provided an observer account in iA Campus. Obervers can see everything their scholar sees. The only difference? Participation.
It’s where you’ll find iA classrooms, get announcements and be able to observe your scholar’s classes just like they do. View the course, see submitted assignments, future assignments, scores & email teachers. The observer account is a key way to stay in-touch with student progress.
iA Campus uses Canvas, the top learning management system (LMS) used by WA State colleges & universities.
Your login credentials will be emailed after enrollment.
Observer Account Help Topics:
- How do I navigate a Canvas course as an observer?
- How can I use Canvas on my mobile device as an observer?
- How do I view the Grades page for a student as an observer?
- How do I set my Canvas notification preferences as an observer?
- How do I reset my Canvas observer password?