What are the next steps to register?
STEP #1: Start by creating your guardian account in our registration system, GeniusSIS
- Need help creating your guardian account? Watch this instructional video.
STEP #2: Complete a New Application in GeniusSIS for each student you wish to enroll
- Each student must have a unique email address.
- Required enrollment forms can also be accessed at iacademy.org/forms
STEP #3: Check your email for system notifications (be sure to check the spam folder) and further instructions
- You’ll receive a notice when your student has been accepted, and instructions on how to make course requests.
- Staff will contact you if follow-up is necessary.
Apply Now (click logo)
I created my guardian account and application. What’s next?
Genius will email an account creation notice containing your user name and password and next steps (please check your spam folder).
FWPS Nondiscrimination Statement / Title IX / 504 – ADA: Federal Way Public Schools comply with all applicable state and federal laws and regulations regarding nondiscrimination and equal employment opportunities. Contact information and procedures for filing a complaint or to seek further information can be found at: www.fwps.org/nondiscrimination-statement.