You’ll use a Federal Way Public Schools parent account to login to Online Registration.
New to FWPS? Creating an account is easy! See the instructions below.
Step 1: Log in or Create a Parent Account
- Already have a ParentVUE account? Skip down
- New here? Welcome! Set up your account at the FWPS Family Kiosk Online. Use the “click here to begin!” button at the bottom of this page.
- Click “Student Registration“
- On the log-in page, click “more options”
- Click “create a new account”
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- Once the account set up is complete, online registration will begin automatically.
Using an existing ParentVUE account
Step 2: Complete the Online Registration
- Select 2019-2020 Summer School for Tuition Internet Academy
- Follow the on-screen instructions & submit
Step 3: Make Course Requests & Pay Tuition
When the summer session registration is processed, you’ll receive an email with directions on requesting & paying for course(s).
Tuition must be paid in full before a scholar is added to a course. Summer session tuition is non-refundable.