What Makes iA Different?
Highly Qualified Instructors
- Every iA teacher is a certified Washington State educator who focuses on providing individualized experiences for each student. Our teachers are behind everything our students do at iA!
- We are a public school; not owned or operated by for-profit corporations. We abide by all state public school laws.
Flexible, Student-Centered Learning
- We offer over 270 unique and exciting core, elective, and CTE courses. We also offer many credit recovery course options as well as accelerated learning opportunities.
- Many of our high school classes are NCAA approved and we are the proud academic partner of the Seattle Sounders!
- No daily schedules to follow – all courses available on your schedule, without required check-in times.
- Our students can access and participate in clubs, sports, and activities offered at their home district school even though they are not taking academic classes there.
Preparation for the Future
- Our platform prepares students to be true 21st century learners; they will become experts in digital learning, digital communication, time management, and self-advocacy.
- We utilize technology leveraged by universities, colleges, technical and apprenticeship programs and colleges, and businesses of all sizes, preparing our students for life after high school.
- Students meet all Washington State graduation requirements virtually and can participate in our in-person commencement ceremony in June (we love a good Pomp and Circumstance).